2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
A: Ben Cooper(Radical Face)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
A: "four who was staring at the ribbons as if they were a stack ..."
4) What do you think about most?
A: Jose and I. My weight. My life.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
A: "I love you too."
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
A: With clothes on thank you very much.
7) What's your strangest talent?
A: I don't have a gag-reflex. If y'know what I mean. xD
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
A: Girls grow taller faster than boys do. Boys are hot wired to drive their dicks into some warm vagina.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
A: YES. <3 Jose made me one. :#
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
A: Um, sometime last month.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
A: Hobophobia. I'm afraid of hobos. Homeless people, y'know. Bad experience with them.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
A: Ball of paper when I was in 1st grade, almost got it stuck, freaked out, AND my crush did it with me, but it was SO embarrassing.
13) What's your religion?
A: Athiest. Agnostic.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
A: Staring at the sky, running, humming, walking.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
A: Radical Face.
17) What was the last lie you told?
A: "I'll be down in a second!"
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
A: Wait ... whut?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
A: Weakness: Jose's smile, makes me melt INSTANTLY. And kittens! Anything that's a baby, like a baby giraffe. Strength: Writing, talking.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
A: Johnny Depp.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
A: Yes, once.
23) How do you vent your anger?
A: Writing, or I keep silent. I have a bad habit though of yelling at Jose. ;-;
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
A: If you mean like the collection of sickly tissues on my floor, then yes. xD Um, OH. I collect giraffe toys, stuffed animals, ect.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
A: Sort of.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
A: My mom nagging me is a sound I hate. A sound I love is the sound of Jose's voice against my ear, or just in general.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
A: "What if we're not always together!"
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
A: I believe in both.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
A: Right arm: My wall. Left arm: My giraffe hat.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
A: Nothing, I'm getting over the flu, my nose is stuffed up, can smell for jack shit.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
A: San Francisco.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
A: I don't know. .-.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
A: Ben Cooper(Radical Face)
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
A: A piece of toast.
36) Define Art.
A: Jose's entire being. God must be so talented if he can make something so gorgeously handsome.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
A: Might be warm, but to me, I'm freezing.
39) What time is it?
A: 12:22 PM.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
A: To Kill a MockingBird.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
A: Yes. .-. I thought that was just me.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
A: Warm Bodies on Saturday.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A: A fish hook in my index finger.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
A: Yeah, tons.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
A: Not anymore.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
A: I try to save it, sometimes i spend it though.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
A: Double-Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks, and two little circular pieces of bread.
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
A: 2. But with the same person.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
A: No. ;-;
59) Where were you yesterday?
A: In my bed, slowly dying.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A: Yes, my lamp.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
A: Yes, two paris.
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
A: ...HUH? Smile? I don't know! I've never tried to do that. o-o
64) Where is your best friend?
A: At home. SHE'S ON HER PERIOD DYING A SLOW DEATH. I HAVE A FLU, DYING A SLOW DEATH TOO. WE ARE BOTH STAYING HOME.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
A: Mexican, Irish, Scottish, Dutch ... um ... something else.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
A: TRYING to go to sleep, maybe even crying.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.
Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
A: Fuck my boss, I'm saving that god damned fucking dog.
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do
you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A: I'd tell everyone when I have a week left.
B: Visit Jose, my grandmother, tell everyone I love them. On my last week, I'd invite everyone to my house.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
A: Welcome Home by Radical Face.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
A: I don't have a cell phone, but the last four digits of my home phone number are; 3412.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
A: Trust, and being able to do a lot of stuff together. Like playing games, or talking, signing together, laughing, reading.
77) How can I win your heart?
A: You can't, sorry.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
A: Yes, totally.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
A: Saying yes to Jose, and staying with him. Bringing my grades up and meeting him.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
A: 9 1/2 - 10.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
A: A loving mother, grandmother, and a loving wife.
She will always be remembered.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
A: "If everyone were to go jump off of a bridge, would you?"
85) What's the last song you listened to?
A: Grand Machina no. 12 - Electric President(Radicalface/Ben Cooper)
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A: It's just white.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
A: "Did you guys fool around?"
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by
MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
A: Stay quiet ... and try and go back to sleep.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
A: TO FLY.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your
past would you like to experience again?
A: When I first saw Jose.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
A: Stepping on a bird. :/
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
A: Ben Cooper.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
A: La Porte, Indiana(where Jose lives)
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
A: MAYBE my biological father Jose Cadena(different from Jose Rosales)
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
A: I think so.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
A: Uh ... Hi. ;-;